Mendi exists to make every brain healthier. Our system combines neurofeedback brain training with lifestyle recommendations to give everyone the ability to improve their brain health and mental well-being. For the first time, this powerful combination has been brought together for home use allowing users to visualize, measure and enhance their brain activity in an engaging and fun manner.
We are on a mission to improve the brain health of ten million people over the next five years. Our journey started with very successful crowdfunding Kickstarter & Indiegogo campaigns. Since our launch last year, we have reached a net worth of about €3 million thanks to our 10,000 early adopters from the entire world. Mendi became the most funded Kickstarter project globally in the history of such categories as brain and mental health. We are now at the beginning of an exciting and incredible growth phase and this is where you come in.
We are looking for a world-class Product Lead to join our growing team and lead the product management of Mendi’s core app on iOS and Android. This is one of the most critical roles at Mendi because you will define how neurofeedback-based brain training will look like for millions of users worldwide.
You will be responsible for evolving and executing on the strategic vision of the product and roll up your sleeves and do the day-to-day product ownership tasks. You will be working with a cross-functional team of Unity & mobile engineers and product designers, as well as a team of neuroscientists to deliver a product experience that will transform people’s lives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full-stack product management of Mendi’s mobile apps on iOS and Android - everything it takes to plan, build, and deliver a lovable product
- Collaborating with your peers in the leadership team to build a product strategy and a roadmap that align with our business objectives
- Managing a cross-functional team of developers and product designers to execute on the product roadmap
- Working alongside top neuroscientists and behavioral scientists to realize Mendi’s full brain health model
- Defining the ideal Agile processes to help the team maximize throughput, quality and happiness
- Liaising with the Director of Growth to build effective engagement loops into the product
- Maintaining and improving on our industry-leading customer retention by identifying the key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Recruiting, managing and retaining exceptional talent
We think you are:
- Someone with a proven track record of Product Management with 4+ years of experience in the B2C mobile app scene and 2+ years in the mobile game scene
- Experienced with building consumer apps (gaming is a bonus) with a solid understanding of the balance between art and science when creating a product that consumers love
- Passionate about the practice of product management with 3+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams in a robust Agile environment, always seeking ways to improve how we prioritize, build, test and ship product features
- Data-informed, not data-driven - you probably have a track record of success in creating processes to evaluate growth and performance improvements using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills - someone who understands what it takes to inspire, mentor and motivate a high-performing cross-functional team
- Obsessed with customers, regularly going out of your way to learn more about them
- Passionate about synthesizing and communicating your product roadmap across a range of key stakeholders in the organization
- Experienced working in a startup environment (ideally 10-50 people), having an entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude
- Someone with an introspective mindset, always looking for ways to improve how you lead and perform
- Familiar with sensitive data collection within the constraints of regulatory frameworks like GDPR
- Fluent in English, our business language of choice
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What we offer:
- You will get a good compensation package including stock options - we want you to be a full part of our success
- You will have the possibility to work remote whenever you want, including traveling abroad
- You will get a flexible schedule, where you decide when you work - we care about value, not face-time
- A central office in Stockholm with inspiring colleagues
- The possibility to expand your network in the investor and startup ecosystem
This is a full-time position. Mendi is a remote-friendly employer, but we strongly prefer candidates with the ability to work from our office in Stockholm at least a day per week. We are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis. The start date is flexible, but the right candidate can join Mendi immediately.
How to apply:
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please complete the form below and attach your resume and cover letter. Proofread! We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please tell us about a product or feature that you are especially proud of shipping, along with what product management methods/tools you used and how you measured the results.
Mendi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mendi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, age, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mendi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.